The Ritz-Carlton Maldives,
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives is a feast for the eyes: white-sand beaches, water in indescribable shades of blue and a distinct minimalistic design. The ears will carry their own memories: the sharp blow of a sangu shell to announce your arrival, daily conversations with your Aris Meeha, or simply the sounds of nature explored with respect and wonder.
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives takes a minimalist approach to luxury. In the words of Architect Kerry Hill: “Modern architecture meets the Maldives, inspired by the water and circular movement.” Sounds of drums beat on sun setting, transitioning from a day full of discoveries into an evening of indulgence, giving the inspiration to do it all over again.
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands welcomes you to embrace island life and indulge in an azure lagoon brightened by crisp white beaches. A distinguished Aris Meeha refined by the elegant Ritz-Carlton service will tailor a journey of meaningful moments.
- 100 spacious villas, from one to three bedroom accommodations, every villa with breathtaking ocean or lagoon views and private pool
- 45 minutes by speedboat or 10 minutes by seaplane from Malé International Airport
- 24 hours Aris Meeha butler service for every villa
- 7 restaurants and 2 bars, including a Michelin-Star collaboration
- Our signature Ritz Kids program
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa, offering 9 treatment rooms and Spa suite
at its Best
Capella Maldives is a fusion of island life philosophy and Capella’s dedication to spectacular facilities and a true celebration of discovery and individuality.
Patina Maldives is located within the Fari Islands – an elevated Maldivian island destination that celebrates nature, craft, and connection.