Patina Maldives is located within the Fari Islands – an elevated Maldivian island destination that celebrates nature, craft, and connection. Situated on the North Malé Atoll, just 45 minutes by speedboat from Malé International airport, you will find a world that speaks to the heart of our ethos: Inspiring Journeys for Independent Minds.
Designed by Brazilian architect Marcio Kogan, each of our 90 exquisite Villas provide private sanctuary while the joys of island life surround you. In this stunning ocean resort, there are myriad ways to enjoy restorative relaxation and pure pleasure. The adjacent Fari Marina Village and Beach Club invite further exploration of its plaza of boutiques and restaurants.
Born out of guests' desire to honour individuality, Patina appeals to a new generation of travellers who seek meaningful connections with themselves and the world around them. The human-centred design flows with the natural modes people are in, gently and intuitively providing for each guest’s individual needs, ensuring that no two stays are exactly the same.
- 90 well-appointed villas, each with its own private pool; 20 beach suites close to the vibrant Fari Marina VIllage
- Roots - A conscious and conscientious lifestyle and plant-based restaurant created responsibly for curious foodies seeking nutritional food and drink without compromising flavour and quality.
- A Nordic-Japanese dining concept that aims to explore the boundaries of fine cuisine.
- Fari Beach Club - The premier ocean front destination that offers inspiring cocktails and exceptional bites.
- Posture experts, physiotherapists and nutritionists on location working together to maximise wellbeing.
- No single-use plastic on site, all amenities are eco-friendly and sustainable.
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives is a feast for the eyes: white-sand beaches, water in indescribable shades of blue and a distinct minimalistic design.
Capella Maldives is a fusion of island life philosophy and Capella’s dedication to spectacular facilities and a true celebration of discovery and individuality.