Look out across the lagoon. Endless blue sea, and endless possibilities. Listen to the lapping water from inside your suite, or a waterfront seat. Make your daydreams a reality. Capella Maldives is a fusion of island life philosophy and Capella’s dedication to spectacular facilities and a true celebration of discovery and individuality.
Championing a life lived through meaningful discovery, Capella Maldives is a charming gateway to Maldivian vibrant heritage, traditions and craftsmanship. Immerse into the local way of life and enjoy a visionary curation of culture and experiences by our Capella Culturist. From crafting wooden lacquerware to learning the Bodu Beru, bring home an unmatched wealth of skills and knowledge on this perfect stay.
Capella Maldives finds synergy between authentic island life and the contemporary elements that make up the perfect escape from the every day. Designed by renowned Japanese architect Kengo Kuma and Hong Kong based interior designer André Fu, all 57 villas and mansions located on land or over water, are immersed in the beauty of the surrounding lagoon.
- 57 spacious villas and mansions offering panoramic view of the Indian Ocean, and private infinity pools
- Keveli – signature oceanfront dining destination with immersive dining concepts in 4 uniquely designed dining quadrants
- American steakhouse with chophouse-style dining and Californian wines
- Michelin-starred Omakase Bar
- Al fresco bar and dining options from casual drinks to personal dining
- Award-winning Auriga Spa & Wellness
- Arrival at Capella is a private space perfect for weddings or ceremonies
at its Best
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives is a feast for the eyes: white-sand beaches, water in indescribable shades of blue and a distinct minimalistic design.
Patina Maldives is located within the Fari Islands – an elevated Maldivian island destination that celebrates nature, craft, and connection.